An Casneuf is study coordinator for the Pneumology Department.
The Oncology-Pneumology Study Department is under the leadership of:
Status: including start
- ATLANTIS PharmaMar study: Randomised clinical phase III study on lurbinectedine (PM01183)/doxorubicine (DOX) versus cyclophosphamide (CTX), doxorubicine (DOX) and vincretine (VCR) (CAV) or topotecan as treatment for patients with small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and who have a previous failure with a line containing platinum (ATLANTIS study).
- MESODEC: First-line immunotherapy using Wilms' tumour protein 1 (WT1)-targeted dendritic cell vaccinations for malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- BMS CA209-592: An Exploratory Study of the Biologic Effects and Biomarkers of Nivolumab in combination with Ipilimumab in Subjects with Treatment-Naive Stage IV or recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). CA209592 is a two-part exploratory study: the original study (Part 1), which investigates a variety of biomarkers and their relationship to efficacy, and the extension study (Part 2), with a primary goal of correlating tumour mutation burden in blood vs. tissue. Enteric microbiota will also be studied in Part 2 of the study.
- Translate: In cooperation with the Medical Oncology Department: a study in which an extra biopsy is taken in order to research treatment resistance.
- Reveal: Retrospective, Observational study to describe the treatment patterns and outcomes of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor mutant (EGFRm) locally Advanced or metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) patients in Belgium.
Status: in the start phase
- BMS CA045-015: A Phase 2 Randomised, Controlled Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of NKTR-214, Nivolumab, and Docetaxel in Adults with Previously-Treated, Advanced NSCLC.
- INCMGA 0012-105: A phase 1b combination study of INCMGA00012 plus chemotherapy in participants with advanced solid tumours (PODIUM-105).
Still other studies for which the department was selected but the definitive selection of participating centres has not yet been announced.
Status: recruiting stopped
- Janssen R&D: An open-label, randomised phase 1b/2 study on the effectiveness and safety of JNJ-64041757, an immunotherapy with living weakened listeria monocytogenes, in combination with Nivoumab over Nivolumab monotherapy with a test subject who has advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung.
- Regeneron: A randomised phase III open-label study of combinations of REGN2810 (anti-PD-1 antibody), platinum-based doublet chemotherapy, and Ipilimumb (anti-CTLA-4 antibody), versus Pembroluzimab monotherapy in first-line treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with tumour expressing PD-L1 ≥ 50%.
- A randomised phase III open-label study of combinations of REGN280 (anti-PD-1 antibody), Ipilimumab (anti-CTLA-4 antibody), and Platinum-based doublet chemotherapy in first-line treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with tumours expressing PD-L1 < 50%.
- Liquid Biopsy study: EGFR mutation study in the non-small cell lung cancer using blood analysis - concordance between blood and tissue sample analysis - follow-up response/resistance of anti-EGFR therapy.
- Liquid Biopsy IRIS TOGA study: Personalised treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer: can a blood sample play a (supplemental) role with the detection of EGFR mutations?
- Vargatef LUME BIONIS study: A non-interventional biomarker study for patients with a non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with adenocarcinoma histology and who come under consideration for treatment with Vargatef® as per the on-label use.
- MNP Nivolumab: Efficacy and complication rate of nivolumab for lung cancer: analysis of the medical need programme in general hospitals in Flanders.
- Hoffmann La Roche/Genentech GO29438: An open-label randomised phase III study of ATEZOLIZUMAB (BPDL3280A, anti-PD-L1-antibody) in combination with carboplatine or Cisplatine+Pemetrexed for patients who have not yet been treated with chemotherapy and who have a non-pavement cell, non-small cell stage four lung cancer.
- MedImmune: An open-label, phase 1b study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of MEDI4736 in combination with tremilimumab with test subjects who have advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Mologen IMPULSE: Randomised Clinical Study of Maintenance Therapy with Immunomodulator MGN1703 in Patients with Extensive Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer after Platinum-Based First-Line Therapy.
- AstraZeneca SELECT-1: A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Selumetinib (AZD6244; ARRY-142886) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination with Docetaxel, in Patients receiving second line treatment for KRAS Mutation-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB-IV) (SELECT-1).
- Peregrine SUNRISE: A Phase III, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Trial of Bavituximab Plus Docetaxel versus Docetaxel Alone as Second-Line Therapy in Patients with Stage IIIb/IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- MSD: A Randomised Open-Label Phase III Trial of MK-3475 versus Platinum-based Chemotherapy in 1L Subjects with PD-L1 Strong Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Dalichi-Sankyo: ‘Phase 3, randomised, placebo-controlled, double blind, multicentre, two-part study of patritumab (u3-1287) in combination with erlotinib in EGFR wild-type subjects with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have progressed on at least one prior systemic therapy’.
- UZBrussel-FIELT2: Genomic diagnosis in lung cancer, in non-smokers with genome-wide sequencing. Lung cancer patients with a smoking history also allowed if an EGFR mutation or other known drugable driver mutation is present.
- ACTION: A phase III multicentre cluster randomised clinical trail to assess whether the Respecting Choices Program improves quality of life and symptoms of patients with advanced cancer.
- XALKORI: A cross-sectional study to evaluate the effectiveness of XALKORI Therapeutic Management Guide among physicians prescribing XALKORI in Europe.
- XALKORI: A cross-sectional study to evaluate the effectiveness of XALKORI Patient Information Leaflet among non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients receiving XALKORI treatment in Europe.