Ghent Bruges conference room
The Maria Middelares Medical Centre (MMMC) of Ghent Bruges makes its conference room available for discussions, meetings and presentations for GPs, physicians and/or associated organisations. We look forward to a pleasant cooperation and engaging encounters.
- The room can hold 50 people.
- A coffee machine (with hot water for tea) and water fountain are always available.
- It is possible to book equipment such as a laptop, projector, click share buttons, laser pointer and entry badges. These can be collected on the day of the meeting, before 5pm, from reception at MMMC. The badge provides access only to the entrance, the conference room and the toilets.
- Rolls and sandwiches, soft drinks, wine, beer or champagne are available from a local delicatessen. Click here for more details.
- We ask you to make sure to leave the conference room clean and tidy after your meeting or presentation. Please return tables and chairs to their original positions.
- View conference room availability calendar.
2. Have you found a suitable date on the calendar? Use the button below to apply online.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with more information and a contract with the terms and conditions for the hire and use of the space.
4. Sign the contract and return it by e-mail or by post.
Do you have any other questions? Please contact Luc Timmermans.