Communication about patients
What is that?
You can receive reports and notifications of admission and discharge in electronic form. The hospital uses Hector, Mediring as well as Medibridge/Medimail for this. As a GP, you only need to subscribe to one of these systems.
- Laboratory reports, X-rays, APD and Nuclear Medicine
- Letters written by any of our hospital departments
- Notifications of admission and discharge: please specify explicitly if you wish this to be included
Are you registered with one of the three systems and do you want to receive data from our hospital in electronic form?
Multidisciplinary Oncology Consultation (MOC)
You will find the video conferencing manual here.
Alternatively, view the explainer video below.
If you wish to propose a patient for discussion at a MOC, please contact one of the data managers by telephone or e-mail:
High-quality patient care assumes good communication between the primary and secondary care providers, with attention paid to the patient’s continuity of care.
A Perioperative Partnership Document has been drawn up to facilitate this. This document was developed in consultation with the Ghent Association of General Practitioners and the anaesthetists and surgeons of the Ghent hospitals. It meets the standards of the National Council for the Promotion of Quality.
- Part I: to be completed by the GP and/or specialist
- Part II and III (consent form and a questionnaire): to be completed by the patient
An electronic preoperative form is currently being developed within the E17 Hospital Network. It will be launched in 2020.
For questions or comments please contact: