Please always make sure of the following:
- If you are pregnant or suspect that you may be, report this when you book the appointment and/or before the start of the test!
- If you are unable to make an appointment on time or at all, contact us to let us know. A simple telephone call will suffice (+32 (0)9 246 97 00). That way, we can offer the appointment to another patient. If you wish to do so, you may book a new appointment straight away.
- If you have a pacemaker, neurostimulator, artificial heart valve, etcetera, ensure that you report this before your MR test. To make sure we can conduct the test safely, we need to know information about the device in advance, including the name, type, serial number, implantation date, etcetera.
What should you take to the hospital?
- The application form issued by the referring clinician.
- Your identity card.
- Previous radiology images (e.g. previous mammograms), should you have these.
Images can be viewed digitally, using a reference number, at http://mb.azmm.be.