You can be seen at our Pneumology Department for respiratory conditions and lung conditions. Our pulmonologists identify lung disorders and arrange appropriate treatment.
- The international JCI label for quality of care
- High-tech infrastructure and state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Compassionate care
Our Pneumology Department treats the following specific disorders:
- Asthma - allergy.
- Bronchitis - emphysema
- Lung cancer.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Giving up smoking.
- Lung and respiratory tract infections.
- Sleep apnoea syndrome.
- Occupational lung diseases, such as silicosis.
- Pulmonary fibrosis.
- Long-term oxygen therapy, etc.