View the result of your COVID-19 test on CoZo
If your result is positive after a COVID-19 test at our hospital, one of our staff will call you. You will not be contacted if the test is negative.
Would you still like to see the result? Please do not call the hospital, instead go to www.cozo.be or download the CoZo app to track your results.
What is CoZo?What is CoZo?
The Cooperative Care Platform (CoZo), a digital collaborative platform that allows patients, care providers and health care institutions to exchange and share medical data in a quick and safe manner.
After you have successfully completed the registration procedure, you will be able to find the result of your test there as soon as it is known! This is the case for all medical test results, not only COVID-19 tests.
How to register?How to register?
1. On the website
Go to www.cozo.be. You can log in to the CoZo portal by clicking on the 'Patient' button at the top right of the website. You can register with your electronic identity card and PIN code or the ‘itsme’ app. Once you are logged in, click on the 'Results' button to consult the result of your COVID-19 test.
2. With the app
- On your computer, go to www.cozo.be and log in with your electronic identity card and PIN code.
- When you are registered, go to 'My CoZo' and click on 'Mobile'.
- Click on ‘New’ to add your device.
- Follow the three-step plan to register your smartphone.
1. Download the CoZo-app in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. Open the CoZo-app in your smartphone.
3. Scan the QR code that you see on your computer screen.
- Choose a six-digit security code. Remember it well because you will need the code to sign in into the app. After doing so, you are logged in.
- Click on the 'Results' button to consult the result of your COVID-19 test.
Need more information? Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to log in.
CoZo for parentsCoZo for parents
As a parent or legal guardian of a patient, you can view the medical record of the patient if the relationship between, on the one hand, the parent or legal guardian as appointee and, on the other hand, the patient, is known on CoZo. You can do so by registering proxy access. Read here about the three ways that you can register proxy access to CoZo on the secure CoZo portal.