Binnenkort gaan we van start met nieuw medisch centrum in Aalter
Maria Middelares General Hospital and St Vincent General Hospital in Deinze are opening a new medical centre in Aalter. Based on our personal union we already have various cross-hospital collaboration initiatives: a great number of supporting services and medical associations join hands in collaboration. By opening this medical centre, scheduled for 6 September 2021, we aim to bring the care of our patients closer to home, in close consultation with general practitioners and other health care partners in the region.
Our medical centre offers patients a professional and wide range of care facilities closer to home. The following services and specialisms will be offering their services here.
blood and sample collection
surgery, vascular surgery
ear, nose, and throat diseases
Make an appointment?Make an appointment?
Appointments can be made through the websites of both hospitals:
- Go to ‘Make an appointment‘.
- Indicate the specialism and the physician.
- When planning your appointment, select the medical centre of Maria Middelares General Hospital - St Vincent General Hospital in Deinze.
Where is the medical centre?Where is the medical centre?
The medical centre is located in the new White Corner building, Brouwerijstraat 36 in Aalter.
It can be easily reached:
- by car: via the E40, exit Aalter. A large car park is nearby: Aard car park, and slightly further, Sint-Cornelis car park. These offer three hours of free parking, using a parking disc.
Important: the parking is not accessible on Wednesday morning as it is market day. During this time, free parking is available around the Aalter City Hall.
- by bicycle: bicycle parking is available near Hotel Orchidee.
- by public transport: train to Aalter station, or bus 64 (Aalter Markt – Eeklo Station) or 87 (Maldegem – Aalter – Deinze Station), bus stop in Aalter Europalaan.
A first glanceA first glance
The medical centre of Maria Middelares General Hospital - St Vincent General Hospital in Deinze is located in a completely new building and comprises no less than 720m² of available surface are. The centre consists of ten consultation spaces, spacious waiting rooms and an entrance hall. A pick-up and drop-off area for medical samples is provided too, as are an RX installation and the required facilities for the staff. In designing it, attention was given to providing plenty of daylight and sustainability. For instance, a heat pump is used for cooling and heating the spaces. For its interior design, a warm, homelike yet modern, Scandinavian-style decor was chosen.