Dr Willaert Willem
- Minimally-invasive Aortic Surgery FEVAR (Fenestrated Endo-vascular Aneurysm Repair), TEVAR (Thoracic Endo-vascular Aneurysm Repair)
- Carotid artery stenting
- Doctor in Medical Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium and Imperial College London, UK (PhD).
- European Certification in Vascular Surgery, Fellow of the European Board of Vascular Surgery (FEVBS).
- Certification in Vascular Surgery, Belgian Society for Vascular Surgery, Belgium.
- Certification in Vascular Surgery, University Hospital Ghent, Ghent University Medical School, Belgium
- Certification in Medical Radiation Protection, Ghent University, Belgium
- Certification in General Surgery, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Catholic University of Louvain Medical School, Belgium.
- Acute Trauma Life Support, Columbia University, New York New York, USA.
- Masters degree, Catholic University of Louvain Medical School, Belgium (MD).
- Member of the Maria Middelares General Hospital Medical Board
- Guest Lecturer, Artevelde College
- >20 A1 peer-reviewed scientific articles (see list on PubMed)
- >30 C2 peer-reviewed scientific abstracts with 10 scientific awards (CIRSE, VEITH, SITE, MEET, ICCA, BSET)
- Two book chapters
- Royal Belgian Society of Surgery
- Belgian Society of Vascular Surgery
- Belgian Young Flow Masters
- Dutch Society of Surgery
- Dutch Society of Vascular Surgery
- British Society for Endovascular Therapy
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- International Society of Vascular Surgery
Not covered by agreement with the health insurance fund
In principle, the physician can always charge a supplementary fee for consultations or examinations in the outpatients clinic.
Maria Middelares General Hospital
Waiting room: gate F, reception desk F1c
Consultation: By appointment
St Vincent General Hospital in Deinze