Dr Lagast Joost
- Hip pathology
- Knee pathology
- Sports injuries
- Knee pathology, especially with prosthetic surgery and arthroscopy and cruciate ligament surgery.
- Knee Replacement Surgery
For several years, I have instructed colleagues in orthopaedic surgery – knee specialists from all over the world (China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, England, France, Italy etc.) – in our hospital in the placement of knee prosthetics of the ‘medial pivot’ type.
- Development of a new type of knee prosthesis (for the revision of failed knee prostheses)
- Development of a new system for the correct placement of a knee prosthesis using the ‘balancing principle’
- BVOT (Belgian Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma Medicine)
- BKS (Belgian Knee Society)
Not covered by agreement with the health insurance fund
In principle, the physician can always charge a supplementary fee for consultations or examinations in the outpatients clinic.
Private practice Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Consultation: By appointment