A few tips for your visit
The applicable COVID-19 measures are in force
- Every patient should get enough rest. A short visit is fun, a long one is tiring!
- Contact the patient in advance to arrange an appropriate time to visit.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hospital. There are specific smoking areas outside the hospital.
- Children are sometimes very enthusiastic. Don't let them play in the hallway, also for safety reasons.
- Lifts can be dangerous for children. Accompany them in the lift and never let them play in or close to lifts.
- For hygienic reasons, do not use the patient's sanitary facilities. There are toilets for visitors.
- Respect visiting hours. Contact the nurses before deviating from those times.
- The provision of care always has priority.
- Mobile phone use is permitted, except in places with a prohibited sign.
- In rooms with several patients, keep the other patient(s) in mind.
- Don't visit if you have a cold or a fever.