Tests and treatments
What is it?What is it?
In addition to the treatment of skin disorders, we also provide aesthetic dermatology.
A selection of the available treatments:
- vascular laser for the treatment of broken blood vessels
- CO2 laser for the treatment of certain disruptive lesions
- fruit acid chemical peeling
- treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- muscle relaxing injections (botulinum toxin) for dynamic wrinkles
- hyaluronic acid fillers for static wrinkles
Laser treatments and peelings are only performed during the winter. Anti-wrinkle treatments by injection can be performed throughout the year.
Every aesthetic treatment must be preceded by a consultation. During this consultation, you will receive a customised treatment plan and detailed information about the advantages and disadvantages of the techniques, the results you can expect and the price. Certain aesthetic procedures may require you to sign a form of consent prior to the procedure.
Centres and specialist areasCentres and specialist areas
Cost estimateCost estimate
Latest publication date: 14/12/2022
Supervising author: Dr Van Autryve Els