- Maria Middelares General Hospital: use your identity card to check in at the e-kiosk
- Maria Middelares Medical Centre: register at the e-kiosk with your identity card
- Outpatients Clinic: report to the secretariat
What you need to bring:What you need to bring:
- GP referral letter (if applicable)
- Any previous examination/blood testing reports or results
- Medication sheet: list all the medication you currently take, including the drug name and the daily dose. You may use the form below for this. Feel free to take a photo of the packaging with your phone.
Course of the consultationCourse of the consultation
The surgeon may decide that more extensive examinations are necessary. This will be discussed with you during the consultation. For your comfort, we will try to group various examinations during one consultation. You can make the arrangements for these tests at the secretariat.
For consultations at Maria Middelares General Hospital or Maria Middelares Medical Centre you will receive an invoice from the hospital. Usually one to two months after your appointment. Read more about this invoice here.