|Monday||8.30am - 12.30pm||1pm - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 12.30pm||1pm - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 12.30pm||1pm - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 12.30pm||1pm - 5pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 1pm|
Course of a procedure
Before the procedure
What you need to bring (if applicable)
- Your referral letter.
- Imaging results (radiography, CT scan, cone beam CT, MRI)
Always check in 15 minutes before the procedure.
After the procedure
After the procedure, we will provide you with specific information.
Common instructions after a mouth procedure are:
- Apply ice for the first 24 hours to prevent swelling.
- No rinsing for 24 hours. Rinsing will dissolve any blood clots that are necessary for healing, leading to bleeding. After 24 hours, rinsing is allowed with a mouth rinse that has been prescribed by the surgeon.
- Refrain from exertion or bending over.
- Do not smoke for a week.
- Avoid warm food and beverages.
- Rest in a seated position.
- In case of bleeding, apply local pressure with a compress.