Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery
Coronavirus measures: all appointments are going ahead as scheduled for now. Therefore, you do not need to contact our secretariat.
Stomatology is also known as oral, maxillofacial and facial surgery. This specialism is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders or abnormalities of the oral, jaw and facial area.
Central points of our service include:
- oral diseases and oral surgery (e.g. enclosed wisdom teeth, root canal infections)
- dental implants (solitary tooth replacement, partial or complete dental repair)
- bone reconstruction
- maxillofacial traumatology
- jaw and face surgeries (jaw osteotomy)
- salivary gland disorders
- the treatment of facial, cervical and oral tumours in close cooperation with the head and neck surgeons
We engage in multidisciplinary collaboration as much as possible with several other disciplines. The quality of care and patient satisfaction are always paramount.