For the diagnosis and treatment of urinary problems in your child, you can contact our specialists at the Urinary Department.
- Difficult or late toilet training.
- Incontinence complaints with wet pants during the day.
- Less frequent nephrological pathology.
How we work
- The Enuresis Team works in a partnership with Dr Peter Dekuyper (urologist) and two physiotherapists.
- Bi-weekly consultation with the Paediatric Nephrology Department of Ghent University Hospital.
- Providing nephrological and enuresis advice for patients, GPs and fellow paediatricians by means of:
- Clinical research
- Conservative bladder volume measurement
- 24-hour concentration profile
- Echo bladder and kidneys