You can always go to Maria Middelares General Hospital and the Maria Middelares Medical Centre for a blood draw.
We answer the most common questions in the category 'Practical'. You can also contact us by telephone.
- You do not need to book an appointment, but you do need to bring a prescription.
Registration for blood drawing
At Maria Middelares General Hospital
- Sign up at the e-kiosk in our entrance hall (atrium), from 7.45am to 6.45pm.
- You will receive a ticket with a serial number
- Take a seat in the waiting area in the atrium (see photo).
- When your number appears on the screens, please head to the area for blood drawing
At the Maria Middelares Medical Centre (Ghent-Bruges)
- Report at at the e-kiosk in our entrance hall.
- Take a seat at waiting area 4 on the ground floor.
- When your number appears on the screens, a nurse will come to collect you.