Maria Middelares General Hospital is here for you. We want to support you as best we can throughout your journey, be it a long or a short one. In addition to in-person hospital visits, you can now view or add certain digital data from any location using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
What is MyMariaMiddelares
Digital patient platform MyMariaMiddelaresDigital patient platform MyMariaMiddelares
Using the patient platform MyMariaMiddelares, the Maria Middelares General Hospital is able to communicate digitally with its patients and with health-conscious people during their entire care and health trajectory.
Please be aware that, during the start-up phase, not all physicians will be using the platform yet. You can only join at the request of your physician. If your physician uses the platform, you will be informed at your next appointment.
Registering with MyMariaMiddelaresRegistering with MyMariaMiddelares
1. It is important that we have an accurate mobile number and e-mail address on record for you. Please review this information thoroughly when you check in at the e-kiosk. Have you discovered an error? Report this at the information desk or to your physician’s secretariat.
2. When you want to join, (the secretariat of) your physician will provide access to the platform.
3. You will receive a text message that confirms your permission.
4. There are two ways to register with the MyMariaMiddelares platform:
- You can register using the box code found in the e-mail you receive at the same time as your SMS.
- You can register via the 'itsme' app.
Registration via the secure website
- Click on ‘Register’ below.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Need assistance?Need assistance?
You can only change your e-mail address and/or your mobile number if you are physically present in the hospital. You can request this at the secretariat of the physician you are visiting for a consultation.
For safety reasons, we are unable to make changes by telephone.
Tip: always verify at the e-kiosk whether your e-mail address and mobile number are still correct.
Perhaps the number 8810 or 8850 is blocked on your device?
In the accompanying manual, you can check which settings could potentially cause problems.
- Go to the text app and check if the spam filter has been activated by selecting ‘menu’ or the three dot pictogram in the top right corner of the screen > Settings > Spam filter > if this function has been activated.
- Go to ‘Phone settings’ > ‘Apps’ > select the application you want to receive messages for and make sure that ‘Receive notifications’ is enabled.
- If you do not receive any messages when your phone is locked, go to Phone settings -> Device -> Sound and notifications -> When the phone is locked -> Set as: Show all content.
- Make sure that no third-party applications installed on the phone are able to block messages.
- Unable to find the solution? Contact your mobile network provider.
You can now also log in via eHealth (eID/itsme). You can do that via the website mijn.mariamiddelares.be or the ‘MyMariaMiddelares’ app if you have already provided your permission.
Still having issues logging into the app?
- Check whether you have the latest version of the app on your phone (version 2.3.2. or higher). If your smartphone settings do not allow automatic app updates, you will need to reinstall the MyMariaMiddelares app.
- It is also possible that your national register number is not yet listed in your digital medical record. You can only add your national register number to your medical record if you are physically present in the hospital. You can request this at the secretariat of the physician you are visiting for a consultation. For security reasons, we are unable to do this over the telephone. In the meantime, you can register with the hospital using your box code, if you have provided your permission.
If you have disabled your smartphone’s TouchID/FaceID and password (temporarily or otherwise), we recommend using a personal code to log into the app. You can activate this option after registering via box code or itsme.
My medical resultsMy medical results
Would you like to consult your medical results and data in a simple and secure way after a consultation or examination?
That is possible through the Cooperative Care Platform (CoZo), a digital collaborative platform that allows patients, care providers and health care facilities to exchange and share medical data quickly and securely.
You can also find this information on the MyHealth online portal, which was developed by FPD Public Health and its partners and where you can find an overview of all your medical information. Register in the top right corner of the page.